Friday, September 16, 2011

The M Go Blue Barn

Tomorrow I have my chance to take pictures from the field at the Big House tomorrow. I have been excited about this ever since I found out about it. After my two games of shooting from the field at the EMU games, I think the pictures are much much better than from the stands but still challenging.
So at the corner of Scio Church Road and Oak Valley Drive there is this barn. I'm not sure how long it has been here nor how long it has said "M Go Blue" but I'm pretty sure it has been a while. EDIT: And thanks to a vigilant reader, I have found out it has been like this since 1992 (or so).
Every so often during Michigan games, there will be a brief shot of this either before or after a commercial break.
But I will have to admit, this is pretty cool.

No comments: