Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Rainy Affair at Rynearson

Thanks to another blog, I was able to get a media pass for the Eastern Michigan games. This means that I will be able to take pictures from the field. So I hope to have some better football pictures on this blog as well.

I went to the game tonight but unfortunately, there were pretty severe thunderstorms and by NCAA rules, anytime there is a lightning strike there has to be a 30 minue delay. Unfortunately, those delays started to add up so they rescheduled the game for tomorrow.
Here we see the fans heading for the parking lot and back home. Hopefully the weather cooperates tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are a few photos I managed to get on my cell phone: http://easterneagles.wordpress.com/2011/09/03/emu-v-howard-postponed-until-tomorrow/