Saturday, January 28, 2012

EMU Basketball Vs. Bowling Green

I wasn't feeling too well today, so I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the basketball game or not.  As it turned out, I decided to stop by for the second half.  When I started the game it was tied at 29-29.  I'm not sure what got us to that point though.  Since I wasn't at the whole game, I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I normally would.
 Anthony Strickland going for a dunk.
 Darrell Lampley charging towards the basket.  He had a pretty good game by scoring 20 points.
 Lampley taking his shot.
 J.R. Sims going for a three pointer (I think).  EMU made quite a few of those.
 Antonio Green going for a layup.
 The post game hand shake.
EMU ended up winning the game 55-50.  It came on the heels of some pretty decent three point shooting and really good defense.  If this team isn't real this year, I think they will be primed for next year.

No comments: