Monday, March 5, 2012

MAC Tournament Game One - Post Game

And shots from the post game.
 The post game handshake.
Even though I'm not pleased with the result of the game.  A shot of the scoreboard.  Eastern lost by three points.  I'm not sure what to say about this game so I'm not going to say much.

While I don't like it that they lost, I'm not too upset.  Given the obstacles they had to overcome this season, they were pretty good.  I think they were picked dead last in the MAC, so to get this far was a victory.  For the most part, they are a pretty young team so I expect better things next year.  All in all, I was happy with Coach Murphy's first season at EMU and I am looking forward to his next season.

1 comment:

Prettypics123 said...

Hi Mikoyan! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I love those Death Valley shots!