Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Rainy Evening at Gallup Park

It was a nice enough night as I left work.  We are still having pretty warm weather in my neck of the woods.  Although I got a little warning sign as some sprinkles came down.  But I decided to head over to Gallup Park anyway.  I figured I could get a couple pictures in.
 One of my favorite geese eating something.
 I kind of liked how the water was nice and smooth and you could almost see the duck's reflection in the water.
 One of the swans.  I'm still not sure how to tell the two different types of swans apart.
 A kayaker.
 A female mallard just swimming around.
 Another shot of the swan.
 Another duck.
 Another Canada Goose.
 I think this one is a mute swan, although he didn't seem very mute to me.
And then the rain starting coming down hard.  Oh well, I got enough pictures I think.

No comments: