Saturday, February 3, 2018

A Return to Basketball

So I decided to go the Eastern Michigan basketball game Tuesday night.  It was actually pretty nice to get and shoot a basketball game but I'm not quite 100% ready yet.  I ended up shooting from the stands rather than my normal spot along the baseline.  I'm still not quite 100% steady on my feet but it was still okay.
 A shot of the pre-game dance routine.  For a second I forgot that I needed to set my settings for shooting indoors.  I kind of like the motion blur though.
 They dimmed the light for the introduction of the team.
 This is probably my favorite shot from the game.  As for the game itself, it wasn't very good.  Eastern was shooting about 24% in the first half and Western wasn't much better than that.  Western started the second half with about 7 three pointers in a row and never looked back at that point.
 A dinosaur brawl during the timeout.
One of the cheerleaders doing a cool flip.

Like I said, I'm not quite 100% for the games yet, so I decided to not go to the Ball State game today but I'm going to try to catch the last remaining home games.  And as always, if you want more game shots, go to Hustle Belt.

No comments: