Sunday, February 25, 2018

Northern Illinois at Eastern Michigan Basketball - In Pictures

I was almost going to pass on the Eastern Michigan game yesterday.  I'm getting much better from my surgery but I am still not quite 100%.  Yesterday was one of those days where I wasn't feeling well.  But I decided that it was the last home game of the season and I might not get another chance to see EMU basketball this season.  Anyway, I had fun and I'm glad I went.

As always, I'll post my favorite picture of the game here and the rest of the game shots are at Hustle Belt.
 It was fan appreciation day and they had some area mascots there.  This is Muddy the Toledo Mudhen mascot.
 Little Ceasar.
 This mascot was just creepy.
 My favorite shot of the game was of Tim Bond scoring his 1,000 points.  He is another player that I got to see grow from a freshman to senior.  It is sad to see him go and I wish him the best of luck in the future.
 The EMU dance team.
 The cheerleaders during a thing called "Eastern lights" where they do a light show.
Tim Bond was also able to claim the title of EMU steals leader.  While I think he is a good basketball player, I'm not sure if his future is in basketball.  At any rate, I wish him the best of luck.

No comments: