Friday, September 21, 2018

And the Frontenac....

And I ended the day with the next ship.
 I'd say that I had a pretty good day boatwatching.  Three classic lakers and two other ships.  The planes flying over was pretty cool.
 The fact that I could catch the Frontenac was good because she's one that I hear might not be around much longer.
 She's one of three classic Canadian lakers left (the Lower Lakes boats don't count because they are former American boats).
The other two are the CSL Taddousac and the Leitch.
 But she is more beautiful that the other two and reminds me of the Algosteel and Algomarine.  I think she might be a sister to those two.
 The clouds were still pretty cool.
 The sun was shining brightly.
 The almost beam shot.
 The beam shot.
I think she was on her way down to Lorain, Ohio.  I think she was carrying a load of stone.

No comments: