Sunday, September 23, 2018

Catching the Queen

I had a followup visit with my cardiologist on Tuesday so I decided to take the day off.  The appointment was in the morning which meant that I had my afternoon free.  I saw that I had time to go catch the Lufthansa Queen, so I headed over to the airport to catch her.
 I caught this 757 landing on one of the other runways.  She was coming in from Seattle.
 The 757 was followed by this 737 arriving from Las Vegas.
 One of the things that I like about spotting around the same time that the 747 arrives is that it's when other heavies arrive.  This 767 was coming in from Munich.
 Another view of the 767.
 The 767 was followed by this A330 arriving from Paris.
An MD-90 arriving from Windsor Locks, CT.
 Soon another A330 appeared, this one was coming in from Amsterdam.
 An A320 coming in from LaGuardia.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from Elmira.
 It wasn't much longer and the Queen appeared.
 She was arriving from Frankfurt and it is always impressive to see the Queen.
 I had to get multiple angles.

And the side shot.

No comments: