Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Waiting for the French

I decided to head over to the airport on Friday night.  It was a nice night and I saw that I still had a chance to catch the Air France flight.
 First up was a 757 from Fort Myers.
 That was followed by a 737 from San Diego.
 I headed to the other side to catch the Air France flight.  I caught this A319 coming in from Boston.
 An MD-90 from Philadelphia.
 An A320 from LaGuardia.
 A 757-300 from San Francisco.
 This is the 717 that came from Air Trans that was numbered after their CEO Joe Leonard.  It was coming from Charlotte.
 It was followed by a 717 from Raleigh.
 A 757 from LAX.
 An MD-90 from Miami.
 An MD-90 from Baltimore.
 An A321 from Atlanta.
 This 757 was arriving from Orlando.
 Another angle of that plane.
 An E175 from Newark.
And the 777 I was waiting for from Paris.

No comments: