Saturday, September 1, 2018

Monmouth Hawks at Eastern Michigan Eagles - In Pictures

Well, it's almost fall and that means that football season is back.  After my surgery in December and the subsequent trying to recover from it, I wasn't sure how well I would do at the game.  As it turns out, it wasn't too bad.  Fortunately, it was a little on the cool side as the game progressed.  Anyway, these are pictures from around the game.  For actual game pictures, go to Hustle Belt.
 A picture of Swoop before the game.
 The band taking the field.
 The Eastern Michigan color guard.
 One of the majorettes.
 One of the drum majors.
 I love the look of the flags.
 Another shot of the flags.
 The live eagle.  She didn't fly though.
 A DC-9 heading into Ypsilanti.
 A Cessna Citation Sovereign flying over.
 My favorite shot of the game.
 A United A319 heading for O'Hare, I think.
 Coach Creighton having words with one of the refs.
 The band at halftime.
 The flags.
 Another shot of the band.
 And another, they ended up playing the Beatles.
 A majorette.
And one more shot of the band.

No comments: