Saturday, September 8, 2018

Waiting for the French

I was going to do something today but I didn't really feel like doing anything earlier.  Then  I decided that I wanted to catch the Air France flight tonight.  It has been a while since I've been to the airport for plane watching.  It was actually a pretty cool night tonight.  Fortunately, the rain stayed to the south.
 A jetBlue flight in from Boston.  This particular plane has "Devil in a Blue Dress" on the side.  I think that's cool that jetBlue does that.
 A CRJ coming in from Midway.
 From the Land of 10,000 Lakes comes a 737.
 An A319 coming in from San Francisco.
 Another CRJ, this one was coming in from O'Hare.
 A 717 coming in from Dallas.
 A CRJ coming in from Traverse City.
 Another one from Grand Rapids.
 A 737 arrives form Seattle.
 A CRJ arriving from Houston.
 A 717 coming in from Kansas City.
 Fed Ex Flight 505 coming in from Memphis.  This particular one was a DC-10.
 A Triple Seven arriving from Paris.
 This 757 was arriving from Orlando.
 I think this was an A319, but I don't remember where it came from.
 A 757 arriving from San Francisco.
 It was followed by a 737 from Denver.
 It seems like it was Mad Dog night with this 717 coming in from O'Hare.
 Another 757.  This one was arriving from Los Angeles.
And we end with a bacon shot of a 717 from Nashville.

No comments: