Thursday, September 27, 2018

F-16 Sculptures in Fairborn, Ohio

We ended up taking a different way home.  We ended up passing through this town called Fairborn.  It is just outside of the Wright-Patterson Air Base.  As we were going by, I noticed some unusual sculptures.
 Anyway, I've seen cows, moose, footballs and now an F-16.  It was kind of cool.  Some of them were simple like this one.
 And some of them were somewhat arty.
 This is a depiction of the downtown.
 One from the Wright State University.
 I'm not sure what company this is.
 An Air Force group.
 I think a camo F-16 would look pretty cool.
 The Veterans Group.
 Amvets.
The history of flight on the wings.
And I kind of liked this one even though it wasn't a painting.

1 comment:

dowdy49581@gmail.com. said...

Nice pictures taken at my career base and city for 38 years.