Thursday, October 25, 2018

A Brief Walk Around Eastern Michigan

I liked the way the sun was hitting things yesterday morning as I was heading to work, so I decided to make a brief stop at Eastern Michigan's campus.  Well, a tiny part of it anyway.
 I kind of wish that Pierce was facing to the east because then I could have gotten a nice golden light shot of it.  As it is, it is still a pretty nice looking building.  I like the way it is framed by the trees.  I just wish they had a little more color on them.
 This is more of the effect I was going for.  The light filling it in pretty well.  Maybe a little too well.
 This is probably closer to the effect that I was looking for.  I really like the color on the trees.
 This building used to be Ned's Books.  If you didn't want to use the University Bookstore, you go here.  Now it is looking for a new owner.
And the tower of Pierce Hall.

No comments: