Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Northern Illinois at Eastern Michigan in Pictures

There was a football game on Saturday.  Since it was a home game, I was there.  I still don't quite feel 100% after my operation but I was able to manage the sidelines just fine.  As always, these are pictures of things other than the game.  If you are looking for game shots go to Hustle Belt.
 This is a friend that I went to school with.  He had an ROTC scholarship and went in the Army.  He's retired now and a professor at Eastern Michigan.  I thought it was pretty cool that they honored him.
 The drum corps taking the field.
 The rest of the band taking the field.
 One of the band members.
 The majorettes.
 The flag team.  I kind of liked this picture.
 Another member of the band.
 The ROTC color guard.
 I kind of liked the background for this shot.
 The eagle before the game.
 The eagle has landed.
 My favorite picture from the game.  Line Latu after a catch and before he runs into the endzone.
 Swoop.
 The band during halftime.
 Another shot of the band.
 The flag team at halftime.  I kind of liked this picture.
 After the game, they had fireworks.  Unfortunately I didn't have the right lens.
An Eastern Michigan police officer.

No comments: