Monday, October 15, 2018

Monday Night from the Mouse

I thought the winds were coming in such a direction that I might get to see some landings on the 27s at Detroit Metro.  It turns out that wasn't the case but it was still pretty windy.  The sun was shining pretty well and that makes for nice pictures.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Atlanta.
 An American Airlines CRJ-900 arriving from Charlotte.  I kind of liked the clouds in this one.
 A Delta CRJ-100 arriving from Erie, PA.  I know that I have to go there one of these days.
 One of the planes I was waiting for was the Royal Jordanian 787.
 It was a little windy tonight, so it was crabbing a little bit.
 But the light was just about perfect.
so I'll take it.
 The A330 from Amsterdam decided to land on the other runway.  This was unfortunate because it meant the plane was backlit and there's only so much you can do to fix that.
 An Embrear 170 arriving from Newark.
 This CRJ-200 was coming from Akron.
 A CRJ-700 coming from White Plains.
And a CRJ-900 from Manchester, New Hampshire.
 Another of the planes I was waiting for was the 757 that comes from Orlando.
 Like I said, it was pretty windy.
 And he had to adjust a few times.
 But the light was still perfect.
 I love the orange light.
 And it makes an already beautiful plane even more so.
 And one more angle of that.
 I saw that I was getting special livery from jetBlue but again it was landing on the wrong runway.
 Even the Spirt planes looked nice.
 This one was arriving from LaGuardia.
 It was followed by one from Myrtle Beach.
 And Air France was also on the wrong runway.
 I decided to catch some planes on the other runway before heading home.  This one was arriving from Houston.
 An MD-90 arriving from Milwaukee.
 A 737 from Phoenix.
 I was about ready to go but then I saw this plane coming in.
 An American 737 from Dallas-Fort Worth.  I love this livery.
And I wanted to get a shot of the sunset but I wanted a plane in it.  Sadly, the plane is a little blurred but I still like the shot.

No comments: