Sunday, October 21, 2018

And a Stop at the Fallasburg Covered Bridge

I continued up M-50 until it ended a few miles south of the Fallasburg Covered Bridge.
 Just as we were reaching the point where it crosses I-96, it started to hail pretty bad but I kept going because I saw blue skies.  At any rate, I wasn't going to miss catching the covered bridge.
 It was still raining as we arrived there but it looked like there may be some blue in the sky.  At any rate, the water around the bridge was still enough for me.
 It made for some nice reflections.
 I was hoping for a little more color around it but it looks like the color had came and went.
 But the bridge still looked nice.
 I couldn't get the picture I wanted though.
One more shot before continuing.

I made my way to US-127 and then started to head north.  As I got to M-115, the weather started to make a serious turn for the worse.  As the snow started to stick to the road, I decided that discretion was better part of valor and I turned back.  I had hoped to at least make it to Frankfort.  Oh well.  I'm kind of glad I didn't continue on because it would have been dark and still snowing.

No comments: