Thursday, July 11, 2019

Catching Up With the Spruceglen

It has been a while since I've caught the next ship.
 The last time I saw her was in 2017.
 Given her configuration, she mostly carries grain.  So that means she doesn't typically go sailing for the whole season.
 I think she was on her way up to Thunder Bay.
 Well, it's probably good bet that she was on her way up to Thunder Bay.  It seems like that's where many of the Canadian ships go to.
 I kind of like the reflections in the water.
 And she continues on her way up the river.
 I decided that I wanted to catch at least one ship in the Locks.  Although I think I get better pictures from Mission Point.
 She starts to work her way up the Poe Lock.  She will be lifted 21 feet to the level of Lake Superior.
 And then I headed up to Sherman Park.
 The clouds were pretty cool here too.
 And she starts to pass the subject of my next post.
One more picture of that passing.

No comments: