Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Some Other Pictures of the Mackinac Bridge

After getting some pictures of the Great Republic, I decided to get some other pictures.
 Since I had my lens globe with me, I decided to do a little experimenting.  I like the images I got except I didn't realize that it was in fact a lens and I need to get a new 787 hat.
 The clouds were perfect except that it was a little on the warm side.  I like nice billowing clouds.
 I really like this shot.  I was using my hat to balance the globe and unfortunately my hat because the ant to the globe.
 another one that I like.
 another shot of the Bridge.
 Pulled out a little bit.
 I really like this one.
 A shot of the Old Mackinac Lighthouse.
 Through the glob.
 I like this shot a little better than the other one.
 From the front.
 Landscaped.
 Another angle of the Bridge.
 The lilacs were in bloom, so I saw a chance to get a slightly different shot.
 I love this view.
 We had a car with a moonroof, so I was able to get some different shots.
Looking up at the tower.

No comments: