Wednesday, October 21, 2020

A Brief Sunday at the Aviary

 So on Sunday, I decided to head over to the airport.  Although it looks like I should have gone boatwatching.  After wandering the state on Saturday, I didn't feel like doing much on Sunday, so the airport it was.

First up was a Hawker 400 but I'm not sure where it was coming from.  Most business jets are blocked on Flight Radar but there are other ways to track them.
Next up was a 757-200.
It was arriving from the world of the mouse.
Otherwise known as Orlando.
Since I like the 757, a few more pictures.
Well one more.
An A319 arriving from John F. Kennedy Airport in New York City.
And an A321 arriving from Fort Myers.  I hope this route goes back to being a 757.
A Cessna Citation coming from somewhere.  See the comment above.
I had to stay for one more 757.
This time a 757-300.
That was coming from Atlanta.

And that's all for this day folks.


No comments: