Sunday, March 3, 2024

A Nice Evening at Ottawa

 I ended up heading down to Ottawa Wildlife Preserve tonight.  The drive was open and it was a nice sunny night.  I figured there would some birds floating around.

First thing I ran into was a trumpeter swan.  Most of the swans were back in the park and I couldn't get a decent picture of them but this one was cooperating.
The sun was just about right.
I like the reflections too.
A pair of geese.
I'm not sure what kind of bird this was.  I think it was a hawk of some sort.  It's not the greatest photo though.
And then I saw this eagle swoop in from out of nowhere.  This is probably the best picture of the bunch though.
I kind of like this picture, I just wish the eagle were a little more in focus.
Same with this picture.

It was a nice night.  I didn't see as much as I hoped though.


No comments: