Monday, March 4, 2024

Istanbul not Constantinople

So I saw that I had a chance to catch an airline I've never see at Detroit before.  I have caught it at O'Hare a couple of times though.  The sun was shining and it was a nice night.

First up was an A350.
This one came all the way from Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris, France.
I've seen this flight and plane a few times now.
But it is still nice to see it because it's a nice looking plane.
Next up was a Delta CRJ-900 from Toronto.
It was followed by an A321 from Fort Myers, Florida.
A Dassault Falcon.
But I'm not sure where it came from.
But it was still nice to catch since it was a surprise.
A 737 coming in from Montego Bay, Jamaica.
And one from Cancun.
And then the plane I was waiting for appeared.
I've seen Turkish a few times at O'Hare, so it was not a surprise.
I like the 787.
The lighting was just about perfect too.
I like this shot.
But I like this one more.
It was followed by a 737 MAX coming in from Dulles Airport in Washington DC.
And I end the night with a sunset picture of an AeroMexico E190 coming in from Monterrey.


No comments: