Sunday, March 31, 2024

Catching the Gott on the Flip Side

 My dad came down yesterday and we decided to head down to Belle Isle to do some boatwatching.  It was a fairly busy day on the river but it was also kind of nasty.

When I got to Belle Isle, it was still misting a little bit that made for a nice fog over the river.  But I'm not too upset when it is foggy because it makes for cool pictures.
The first ship that I caught also happened to be the ship that I caught on Thursday night.
The Gott was heading back from Conneaut.  I wasn't sure if she was going to stop for fuel, so I was thinking I would head back to Riverside.
She didn't stop for fuel and ended up passing Belle Isle.
She heading back up to Two Harbors.
Presumably she will pick up more iron ore there and return.
If that's the case, she will be passing again in about three days.


No comments: