Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Mackinac Bridge in the Mist

So I decided to stop at the little park on the St. Ignace side of the Bridge.  There was a slight haze and I kind of liked the effect it had on the southern tower.  The sun was a little lower in the sky, so you can see some of the pinks in the clouds.
I wanted a slightly pulled out shot to get the clouds and the bridge.  You can almost see the full five miles in this shot.
A closeup of the Bridge.  I think this is one of my favorite views.
The camera tilted on the side.
I moved a little closer to the freeway for this shot.
Tilted and closeup.
I kind of liked the effect of the reflection in the water.  I also liked the stuff in the foreground.
A better shot of the stuff in the foreground.  I'm not quite sure what it is though.
Another shot of the reflections.
Pulled back to get more of the clouds.
Another shot of the main span.

No comments: