Friday, November 2, 2018

From the Land of the Mouse to the City of the Motor

I decided to head to the airport tonight.  I realized that this would be my last time taking evening pictures at the airport for a while.  Especially after daylight saving time ends on Sunday morning.
 First up is a Delta A319 arriving from Monterrey.
 It was followed by a United Airlines A319 arriving from another Monterrey of sorts.  Well San Francisco anyway.
 The Fed Ex MD-11 arriving from Memphis.
 I wanted to show a different angle.
 A Spirit Airlines A320 arriving from Myrtle Beach.
 Unfortunately, I couldn't get the tail number off this one.
 And this is a new airline that I caught tonight.  Wow Airlines is a low cost carrier that operates out of Iceland.  You can get fairly cheap flights to Europe if you book soon enough.  This is an A321.
 Another CRJ.
 This 757 was arriving from the Orange County in Florida from Orlando.
 And this one was arriving from Orange County in California by Santa Ana.
And another angle of that plane.

1 comment: