Tuesday, November 13, 2018

More of the Cherry Maples

It snowed again today.  It wasn't too bad this time as it didn't stick to the roads, so they weren't very slippery.  People seemed to drive normally for the most part.  But we still got enough that it made things look very pretty.
 It looked really nice at some places on the way to work but I couldn't really stop to get pictures.
 But I could get some pictures of the cherry maples that we have in front of work. 
 The sun was still in sun rise mode, so I gave a slight orangish tint to everything.
 But I did kind of like the ones in the shade.
 But I did like the sunlight because it was the almost direct light.
 I like the snow in this one.
 I think I really like this one.
I'm not as happy with these shots because I was shooting through the windows.
I tried to get a different shot of the shadows for this one.  I like the ones I first saw but I'm not terribly sure about this one.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

No comments: