Monday, August 10, 2020

A Return to Normalcy

 The COVID-19 pandemic has been pretty rough.  Because of it, the airlines had to furlough many workers and send many of their planes to the desert for long term storage.  One of the plane types that was heavily hit was the 757.  Any of my regular readers can you tell you, that is my favorite plane.  Anyway, many of the routes that used to use the 757 were using other planes.  I found out that Delta was returning many 757s to regular service.  I'm not sure if this was the first day but it was the first day I could catch them.

First up was an A321 coming in from Phoenix.
It was followed by a CRJ-900 from Kansas City.
A CRJ-900 from O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
This 737 belongs to Swift Air (they are in the process of rebranding their airline) and it was coming in from Nashville, I think.
This 757 was coming in from Seattle.  This route was being serviced by a 737 for a while.  It is nice to see more 757s in service.
Another angle.
Probably my favorite angle.
I liked the light on this CRJ coming in from Fort Wayne.
And this 757 was coming in from Los Angeles.
Another angle.
 And one more.

No comments: