Tuesday, August 11, 2020

And the Algoma Buffalo

 This is the next ship that I caught.

The Algoma Buffalo was coming down from Goderich.  I think she was heading down to one of the Ohio ports.
Algoma did a nice job of repainting her and they seem to be getting alot of use out of her.
I haven't seen too much of the other ship they bought with her.  But I've see it on AIS, so I know that they are using her.
She passes the Iver Bright.
She is a pretty nice looking ship.
One more shot with my normal camera before switching the drone.
And then I switched to the drone.
I like this view.
She passes the apartments.
And continues down the river.
One of the reasons I got a drone.
She is passes by a power boat.
More of the skyline.
 I wanted to get a shot of Belle Isle.  Next time I go, I'm gonna have to go to the other end so that I can get a full shot.

No comments: