Friday, August 7, 2020

A Train Passes Through Detroit

 As I was watching the ship, I heard a train horn as a train approached.  I couldn't get pictures of it coming in but it was stopped by Riverside Park.

I walked closely enough to it to get some pictures.  Unfortunately, the engines weren't pointed the right way for my taste but I think they were moving cars around and this orientation probably made sense for them.
I think this engine is a remote controlled engine.
The engine pair.  I'm not sure why the crew wasn't is in the back engine but I suppose it doesn't matter.
One of the cars.
Another shot of the back engine.
More of a shot of the cars.
I kind of like this shot with the buildings in the background.
A side view of the engine.
A view that I've been hoping to get for a while.  I just wish I could have gotten more of the buildings in the shot.
Just another angle.
 One more shot before calling it a day.

No comments: