Monday, August 10, 2020

Return of the Thursday Night Aviary

 Before the COVID virus, I tried to make Thursday nights my regular stop to the airport.  A big part of that was because that was the night that I could catch both the Royal Jordanian and Air France 787s.   I think flights out of both countries to the United States are greatly reduced, so it's going to be a while before I will see those again.  However, with the return of the 757, I had a chance to catch four of them.

First up is an A320 arriving in from Boston.
One the other side was a 737 coming in from Seattle.
I liked the way the clouds looked behind it, so I grabbed another angle.
An A319 belonging to Spirit Airlines coming in from San Diego.
A CRJ-900 from Montreal.
This was my first 757-300 since the pandemic began.  This particular one was coming in from Minneapolis.  I think it might have been a reposition flight.
Because I love these planes, another angle.
A UPS 757 arriving from Louisville. 
Another angle.
Probably my favorite angle.
And one more because I like the plane and the livery so much.
This 757 was coming in from Orlando.
Another angle.
I liked the clouds behind it.
And another angle.
An A321 coming in from Atlanta.
This 757 was arriving from Tampa.
Another angle.
And another.
 I actually saw this one on FlightRadar making patterns like it was tilling a field or something.  It turns out that is a Cessna Caravan used in surveying.  I bet they were updating some maps in the area.

No comments: