Saturday, January 16, 2021

An Even Briefer Stop at the Airport

 As I was heading back, I saw that I had a little bit of light left.  So I checked flight radar to see what was coming in.  And there were two planes that I was interested in.

A CRJ-200 comes in from Pellston.  This wasn't the plane I was interested in.
This 767 was coming in from Orlando.  It was one of the planes I was interested in.
Another picture of it.
And the other plane I was waiting for.
It was a 757 coming in from Atlanta.
I think I've read somewhere that if you are certified to fly the 757, you are also certified to fly the 767.
Or it might be pretty easy to get certification for it.
Anyway, the 757 is my favorite.
One more shot.
I waited a little longer for this plane.
It was a Spirit Airlines A321 coming in from Cancun.  I think I've also read that if you are certified for the A319, you can get certified for the A320 and A321 pretty easily.  If I remember correctly, the cockpits for all three are the same.  In the long run, that helps with safety and it also helps with training costs.


No comments: