Saturday, January 2, 2021

Christmas Eve at the Aluminum Aviary

 I thought I would do a little boatwatching on Christmas Eve but the boats weren't cooperating for me.   So I headed over to the airport because I needed to take pictures of something.  I figured airplanes were as good as anything.

First up was an Embrear 175 from Buffalo.
It was followed by a CRJ-900 from Cincinnati.
A Jet Blue Embrear 190 flying in from Boston.  This was one of the planes I was hoping to catch.
It was followed by a 767 which was another plane I was hoping to catch.
This particular one was coming up from Orlando.
Like I said in another post, I think Delta has been using a few of these on domestic routes.
Another plane I was going out for.
I wasn't expecting to catch it though because it was coming in from Minneapolis and those usually come to the other side of the airport.
So I was happy when I saw it approaching.
One more shot.
And I decided to stick around for one more plane.
It was an A350 coming in from Amsterdam.  I haven't seen too many of these since the beginning of COVID.
The bulk of them come in from Asia and travel from there has been shut down.
One more shot.


No comments: