Saturday, January 2, 2021

Another Day at the Aviary

 Since I had New Year's Eve and New Year's Day off, I decided to take the two days before that off.  I had to go in to work on Monday because I was the only one from my Department that day.  It wasn't too taxing.

So I decided to head over to the Aviary to catch this plane.
Delta painted it to honor their employees and customers just before the pandemic.
Given what I've read that some airline employees are putting up with, this still stands.
Anyways, I was hoping to catch this plane at some point and I did as it arrived in from Orlando.
It was followed by a 737 from Southwest.
This one was coming in from Baltimore.
Another A321, this one was arriving from Tampa.
Beacon shot.
It was followed by another one from Sarasota.
And then there was a 767.
This one was arriving from Orlando.
It was cool to see.
The sky was pretty cool.  It was a nice sunny day.
One more shot.
An A321 from Atlanta.
Because I got a beacon shot.
Another.
This 737 was arriving from Palm Beach.
It was followed by a Spirit Airlines A320 from Atlanta.
Another shot of that plane because I like the yellow livery.
And then there was a 757.
It was arriving from Fort Lauderdale.
Another shot because I like them.
And I really can't get enough of them.
A couple more.
Last 757 shot.
An American Airlines A320 coming in from Phoenix.
And then I went to the other side to catch the A220 from Dallas.
I am really liking this plane.



No comments: