Tuesday, April 9, 2024

The Federal Yoshino Makes an Appearance

 There was another ship that was fairly close behind the Algonova, so I decided to stick around to catch her.

The Federal Yoshino was on her way to Milwaukee.
I'm not sure if she was carrying something there or if she was going there to pick something up.
Anyway, it was pretty cool to catch her.  I like the looks of these ships.
Normally they look like they are fairly well taken care of.  I think this is mostly wharf rash.  These ships go through quite a few locks during the season.
Since they come from overseas, they also come in contact with salt water which is not ship friendly.
They are typically fairly new and they look it.
The almost beam shot.
I couldn't get a proper beam shot because the ship was too long.
She passes by.


No comments: