Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The Michigan Central Train Station

 After catching the other ships, I thought about going to the airport next but I wanted to make a slight detour.  I've wanted to catch this picture for a while.

They are getting close to remodeling the station, so I wanted to get pictures of it.
But I also wanted to get a picture of a train in front of it.  Even though the train is pretty much drowned out by the surroundings.
I decided to pull the drone down to get some closer pictures of the train.
I think I like this one.
This makes for a more or less normal picture of a train.
Pulling back a little bit.
Trying from another angle.
This one might be my favorite.
Another angle with the train.
The train is drowned out.
This is probably my favorite with the train.
And one more.


No comments: