Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Mackinaw Bridge - Again...

If you haven't figured it out yet, the Mackinaw Bridge is one of my favorite places in the state of Michigan. It truly is a beautiful bridge. As we were wandering around, we found a place which made for a good shot. It's a couple miles west of town near an old lighthouse (which is getting renovated). Anyways.....


This is a pretty decent shot from there. It looks pretty graceful from this angle.

Here you can see every bit of its 5 miles. It definately looks pretty graceful in this shot.

Another shot....

This is a shot from the Bridge View Park on the St. Ignace side. I had my tripod but I need to get a cable release (or whatever you call it for a digital camera) because I see a little bit of shake. Anyways, it's probably still a better shot than the people I saw trying to do this shot with a flash.

No comments: