Thursday, August 26, 2010

Crosswinds Marsh...Again...

So I got my camera back on Tuesday. The folks at the Canon Repair facility are pretty awesome as it was roughly a one week turn around time. They fixed the damaged shutter and they also replaced part of my body. Thanks guys.

I really couldn't get out to take pictures until tonight so I decided to break my camera in properly with a trip to Crosswinds Marsh because it would mean pictures of birds of the feathered kind and aluminum kind. Unfortunately, I was running a little late tonight so I didn't stay as long as I would have liked.

I forget what kind of goose this is but it is some sort of goose. I really like how the light shined on him.

This is another shot I really like. If the water were a little calmer, I could have one of those which way is up shots.

A pair of geese.

And a heron.

No comments: