Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tahquamenon Falls in November

The other part of my continuing series is the Tahquameon Falls. Unfortunately with sunset coming earlier, I didn't have too much time to take too many pictures. Also, since color season is over, there weren't too many people there, which was kind of nice. The weather wasn't too bad there either although a little chilly.

The shot of the Falls as you just enter the park.

A closeup shot of the Falls.

A shot from another spot along the trail.

This time, I decided to go down to the platform at the brink of the Falls. I'm glad that I did because I think these are some of the nicer pictures of the Falls that you can get.

A shot of the Falls using a lower shutter speed.

Another shot from the brink.





A shot as I was leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No ice on the river, that is a good sign unless you have a snow mobile in the parking lot.