Monday, February 25, 2013

And Airplanes to Boot

Sometimes when I'm at the Zoo, the planes that are flying into Metro Airport are at the right height that I can get pictures of them.  It's kind of funny because another friend of mine was commenting that my blog has had a distinct lack of aircraft lately.  That is pretty unusual for me since I like planes so much.  Fortunately, I'm somewhat able to rectify that.
 I believe this is an Embrear plane...not quite sure of designation though but I do know they come from Brazil.
 The Canadair Regional Jet.
 For this picture, I had to do a little touchup and you can probably see it to the left.  But it is a Delta 737.
 I believe this is the descendant of the DC-9.  Not sure if MD-80 or MD-90 though.  I'm pretty sure it's not a 727 as there isn't the third engine.
And an Airbus 319 or 320.  Can't really tell the difference between the two.  But this is the type of plane that usually takes me to Irvine.

No comments: