Monday, February 11, 2013

Some Shots of the Upper Peninsula

Just some shots of the Upper Peninsula
 The road from Tahquamenon to Paradise.  Even though you see snow, it didn't seem too bad.
 A little further up that road.
 As were taking the road from Paradise to Whitefish Point, I saw a couple of snowmobilers.  Unfortunately, the other picture didn't turn out as well as this one.
 The bear statue outside of the gas station/party store I usually stop at.
 Another angle of that statue.
 Roughly halfway between St. Ignace and Tahquamenon Falls is the town of Trout Lake.  I usually end up stopping here because there is usually a train waiting here.  That hasn't been the case lately.
 A view of the town.  As you can see there isn't much here.
 Looking at the other side.
 Looking down the tracks.
 One more shot of Trout Lake.
 As we were heading down the road, noticed this up in the sky.  I shot this one in manual.
And then in auto exposure.  I think I like the manual one better.

No comments: