Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Eastern Michigan Vs. University of Massachusetts Basketball

So I went to the Eastern Michigan Basketball game tonight.  They were playing the 21st Ranked University of Masschusetts Minutemen.  This is the first time Eastern has played a ranked team at the Convocation Center since 1994.  Based on what I saw of the game they played against Kentucky last week, they look like they are close to being up to the challenge.
 Caught a few shots during the practice.  Glenn Bryant taking a dunk.  I just missed a shot of someone hanging on the rim.
 Olalekan Ajayi going for the basket.  I tried to slow the shutter speed way down and panned.  I kind of like the abstract effect.
 I would have liked this a little more had I got the basketball in the pciture.
 Mike Talley going for the basket.
 Mike Talley taking a shot.
 Glenn Bryant  trying to elude a defender.
 Swoop!
 Raven Lee heading for the basket.
 Daylen Harrison getting mugged.
Another shot of Talley.

Eastern actually led by 4 at the half but UMass proved too much for them in the second half as they fell 69-57.  I think they are actually pretty close to being a power.   They will definitely compete for the MAC.

No comments: