Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wayne County Lightfest 2013

So I decided to head over to the Wayne County Lightfest tonight.  I wish I had gone on Monday night because evidently they had reindeer that night.  Oh well.  It was still pretty cool.
 There were quite a few people there tonight and it made it pretty difficult to get out of the car for photographing but I think I had the right settings for the light.
 In case you forgot where Wayne County was.  I kind of like this one.
 Sort of a tunnel of lights.
 An actual tunnel of lights.
 I was going to try a longer exposure but that doesn't work too well where they have the "moving lights".  I'm still not quite sure what dinosaurs have to do with Christmas though.
 A manger scene.
 The flag.
 A sea serpent and lighthouse.  Needs a freighter though.
 Of course I had to take a picture of a train.
 I should have panned out a little bit because this was Santa's flying school.
 Santa's workshop.
 A cooler looking train.
 Can't be a Christmas display without Santa.
 Happy Holidays.
 And goodwill towards men.

I really like this display.

No comments: