Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Messing Around With Vader

I decided to mess around with the tripod again tonight.  This time I wanted to do something similar to lightpainting.
 Which brings me to my favorite subject for messing around with that.  Namely Mr. Vader.  I want to figure out how to make it look like his lightsaber is glowing.  I felt like I was close here.
 Then I decided to give him a black background so the picture wouldn't be disturbed by the stuff in the back.  Even though this is a litte out of focus, I kind of like it.
 I felt like I was closer with this one.  It could almost be from the movie but I need to figure out how to make the light look red.
 Again, getting closer.
 Then I decided to give him some ambient light and hold the flashlight from the bottom.  Close.
 I took the light away again and tried to move the flashlight back and forth.
This one is probably my favorite.

No comments: