Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Thalassa Desgagnes Again...

Next up is the Thalassa Desgagnes.  She has appeared on this blog in the past so I'm not going to go into her history here.
 It's funny, when I was taking pictures of the Mississagi, she was at the fuel dock getting her cargo.  I was not expecting to see her out and about.
 If you look above the pilothouse, you can see a red flag.  That indicates she is carrying dangerous cargo.  If you look at the front of the ship, you will see another red flag, I believe that is a provincial flag.
 An almost side shot.
 And the side shot.
 She is registered in Quebec and she proudly flies the Maple Leaf.
 She slowly heads down the St Clair.  I'm not sure where she is heading as her destination in  AIS reads "Sarnia" but that is where she was leaving.
And then you can see her approaching the next post subject.

No comments: