The Milwaukee Clipper is a former train/auto ferry that is currently a museum ship docked in Muskegon. She started her life in 1904 as the Juniata and was built by the Detroit Shipbuilding Company. She started life as a train ferry and was used to transport stuff from Buffalo to Duluth and vice versa. In the early 1940's, she was converted to a car ferry and renamed to the Milwaukee Clipper and was used between Muskegon and Milwaukee. Her career as an auto ferry ended in the 1970's. She bounced around a bit until she found her current home in Muskegon.