Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Cason J. Callaway Makes an Appearance Past DeTour

If I didn't mention it in my last post, I'll mention it here.  I ended up taking a detour through DeTour on my way to the Soo.  I used to have a Ryerson bumper sticker on my old car and I never got one for my new car.  There is a place in DeTour that has those bumper stickers, so I stopped there.
 After wandering around for a bit, I caught the sight of the Callaway approaching the passage.  It made me kind of happy because I like the Callaway.
 She's a pretty hard working boat and I think that is even more so as the Arthur Anderson is getting some work.
 I like seeing these ships because I have a feeling they aren't going to be around much longer.
 However, I don't really want to think about that day and I will enjoy them while I can.
 She does cut a nice profile.
 And the side shot as she starts to pass Drummond Island.
and one more shot as she leaves the channel.

No comments: