Friday, September 8, 2017

Sunday With the A350

On Sunday morning, I decided that I wanted to try to catch one of the 747's as it came into Detroit Metro Airport.  My window for catching those is getting smaller. 
 As I arrived near the airport, I looked at FlightAware and saw that the A350 was coming in from Atlanta.  This was a surprise to me as I thought it was still in Japan.  Anyway, it was cool to catch it.
 An Embrear E175 coming in for a landing.  This one belongs to United Airlines.
 The 747 was coming in from Shanghai except it was coming in on the runway that I wasn't expecting to catch it on.
 Still not too bad of a shot.
 I headed over to my other spot to catch some of the heavies coming in.  This Southwest 737 was arriving from Baltimore.
 I think this Frontier plane was coming from Denver but I'm not sure.
 And MD-90 from Atlanta.
I missed the Lufthansa flight while switching spots, but I did manage to catch this 767 coming in from Munich.

No comments: