Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Lovely Morning for the St. Joseph Lighthouse

So my next stop was St. Joseph.  It was a pretty nice day and not too hot.  It was a little breezy when we got to St Joseph.
 It was a nice sunny day and it was hitting the lighthouse just about right.
 I was trying different angles of the light.
 As I went to the other side, I saw the covering water and I liked the reflection of the lighthouse in it.
 So I just tried different shots from different angles as I approached it.
 I kind of like this one.
 I really like this one.
 A closeup view of the lighthouse.
 As I was taking pictures of the lighthouse, this train crossed.
 The range light.
 A couple more reflection shots.
 At this point, I was trying to keep my feet from getting further wet, so I was kind of staying near the center.
 the other side.
 Looking from near the entrance.
 One more shot in the reflections.  I kind of like the diffuse reflection.
 A seagull.
 One more shot before moving on.




No comments: