Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Birds of a Different Sort

There was another ship I wanted to catch while I was at Riverside but I found out that she was going to turn up into the Rouge River and I wouldn't get a chance to catch her.  It also looked like she would be appearing a little after sunset which wouldn't do me much good.  So I decided to head over to the airport.  I was hoping to catch the Fed Ex DC-10 and possibly the Air France A340.
 It turns out that I just missed the Fed Ex plane but I had a chance to catch the Air France plane, so I went to my normal planewatching spot.  First up was a CRJ-200.  This was arriving from Akron, OH.
Next up is a Delta A330 coming from Beijing.
 This CRJ was arriving from White Plains.
 A CRJ-700 arriving from Dulles Airport in Washington DC.
 This MD-82 was arriving from Dallas.  I think I read somewhere that American Airlines was retiring these soon.
 A CRJ-900 arriving from Manchester.
 I think this 737 was arriving from John Wayne Airport in California.
 A Spirit Airlines plane arriving from Myrtle Beach in Florida.
 A Boeing 717 arriving from Providence, RI.
 Another Spirit A320, this one was arriving from Las Vegas.
 The Air France A340 arriving from Paris.
 Of course, I always try to catching pictures of the 757.  This particular one was coming in from San Francisco.
An MD-88 arriving from Newark, New Jersey.
A Boeing 717 arriving from Rochester, NY.
This 737 was arriving from San Diego.
 A CRJ-100 arriving from Binghamton, New York.
 My almost last plane of the evening was another 757.
 This particular one was arriving from Orlando, Florida.
 It would have been a nice end to the night except for...
 The Dassault Falcon arriving on 21R.
And a nice sunset shot to end the evening.

No comments: