Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Some Long Distance Planewatching

While I was waiting for the Sykes, I saw that I had an opportunity to catch some planes as they were flying to O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
 First up was a Lot Airlines 787 flying from Warsaw.  Interestingly enough, this was the same flight where I saw my first 787.
 A United 767 heading to O'Hare.  I think it was heading there from London.
 An SAS A340 arriving from Copenhagen.  I've seen this airline before.
I was kind of excited as I saw that my favorite plane would be flying over.  This was a United 757.
 And it was followed by a Delta 757.
 The next plane wasn't quite as high up in the sky.
 It was a Cessna.  I like the look of the rudder.
 and I thought the way the sun was hitting it in this shot was pretty cool.
 An Air Canada 787.  I think this one was heading to Toronto.
 I'm not sure what kind of plane this was.
 Or this.
but this was the moon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a Cathay Pacific 777.